Most of us have been taught to tolerate all kinds of things that aren’t good for us. If you’re a woman, person of color or in the LGBTQ+ community… my god! You’ve probably been taught to tolerate all kinds of overt and covert abuse, aggression, microaggressions, racism, sexism, all kinds of isms.
Maybe you fought back.
Maybe, like me, you simply learned to tolerate it.
In today’s important episode of Uncover and Elevate I’ll share a personal story about how I was taught to tolerate emotional abuse and inequality.
- Even if we resist or fight back, the messages from our family, religion and culture can impact us deeply
- What to do when you become aware of what you’re tolerating
- How to love yourself into the fully authentic version of yourself
Please share this episode on social and tag me! Then I’d love for you to post a 5 Start Review wherever you get your podcasts. It makes such a big difference and will help others find the show. I’ll be incredibly grateful!
Check out the show notes for tons of great information and resources like..
- To work with me 1:1 or get information about one of my group or private retreats, book a FREE 15-Minute Connection Call HERE.
- If you’re interested in being a guest on the podcast, so we can uncover and elevate an issue in your life, just complete this form
- Get the FREE Worksheet, “What’s Under the Hood” HERE.
- Follow me on IG @brendafloridacoach
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.